Why would you need a Bridal Consultant?
- To help you with all the details to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be.
- Consultants know weddings and can advise you on everything from the correct type of invitations to use to planning your reception.
- We see that you stay within your budget by working with the professionals to get you the best price.
- To take the worry and stress away during the hectic days before and on your wedding day.
- Always there for you!
Description of my services
As a consultant my role includes:
- Consultations with you via text messaging and email as well as phone and meeting you personally when necessary.
- Assist in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- Discussion of theme, color, style, and complete wedding design
- Researching sites and vendors, making recommendations/referrals where needed
- Assist in developing a schedule of events
- Attendance at two (2) vendor appointments of your choice
As Wedding Day coordinator my duties include:
- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
- Develop a detailed timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1-2 weeks before wedding day
- Wedding rehearsal supervision (approx 2 hours)
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception